Professional Development Day Melbourne 2019
Professional Development Day
St Joan of Arc Primary School
30 Dendy Street
Presentations to include:
- Microsoft tools for Windows and Office 365 that can support your students in the classroom setting.
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence in the classroom setting.
- What is dyslexia? Dyscalculia? The types of dyslexia and what you can do straight away in the classroom to support ALL your learners.
- Transitioning from Primary to Secondary and how your classroom can support students and set them up for success.
- Making sense of written literacy and numeracy diagnosis and what they actually mean for you as a teacher.
Troy Waller (Microsoft Australia)
Christine Clancy (Emotional Intelligence Consultant)
Sarah Asome (Teacher, Advocate, member of the Code Read Board)
Elise Cassidy (Speech Pathologist)
Olivia Connelly (Director of Gameplan)
BYO morning tea and lunch.
To cut down on wastage, it will not be provided on the day.
Tea and Coffee ONLY will be available for purchase.